Tuesday, May 4, 2010

5/4/10

Well where to start .......Its just been one of those days.............

Grayson had a ruff night he decided he didn't want to sleep last night between 4 and 7 then he slept today until 10am ! So the whole day was off track! So while little guy was sleeping I got some thank notes done from the baby shower and took a shower . When little guy got up he got his bath and we got ready for our day ! Andy had called and his dog and ran away this morning so Grayson and i went down there to look for him and to my surprise i drove up and he was laying in the car port! Thank god! SO we headed to Newton so i could vote well Guess what duhh huhh me forgot to change my voting place after i moved from Viewmont So Grayson and I met Andy for lunch and of course Black cloud me they got a call but we still had a great time! So after that we headed to viewmont I dropped Grayson off at Nana and Papa Byerlys so i could go vote ! I knew they would be busy and Grayson was pretty fussy so Am glad i did! They had a great time with him!
After I picked little guy up we headed home. I had so much to get done since we will be in Charlotte tomorrow all day. My Moms Friend Sue came by to drop off a shower gift since she wasn't able to come Sunday and she stayed for awhile ! Little guy watched DVDs while i did laundry and cleaned his room. It finally looks like a nursery and not a junk whole!
This week is flying by I'm ready for the weekend and My 1st Mothers day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment