Friday, November 19, 2010

Where has the last 8 mos went?

Can you believe it Grayson will be 8 mos old Sunday ....... It seems like yesterday I was in the hospital having him. My little guy is not so little anymore and it makes me sad but happy at the same time. He's crawling(like a crab),Pulling up,holding his own bottle and cup and he wants to walk so bad its not even funny! But I'm going to take my friend Kelli's advice and push him down LOL . Andy and I got our 1st Christmas tree this week but he want let me decorate it till after Turkey day =( . But its OK gives us more to look forward to. I'm almost done with my Christmas shopping...... Yayyy me but I'm still going to fight the crowds and go on black Friday with my friend Abby just because what girl doesn't love to shop !

1 comment:

  1. Oh yeah baby.. shopping in the crazy crowds in the freezing cold.. we women are crazy! ;-)

    ReplyDelete